Pasture-Raised Local Meats
M.F. Dulock Pasture-Raised Meats is a small, neighborhood butcher shop located just outside Boston in Somerville, Massachusetts. Our mission is to strengthen our local food system by offering ethically sourced meats and honest dialogue. We carefully source our livestock from small farms in New England and the Hudson Valley. We offer a great variety of cuts in our case daily and plenty of cooking inspiration as well.
- 100% Nose-to-tail
- Raised Within 250 Miles
- Never Hormone Injected
- Never Antibiotic Fed
- Never frozen
Open Tuesday, November 24 & Wednesday, November 25 for order pick up only!
We will be closed November 26 through December 2 for a short break. We will reopen on Thursday, December 3 following the policies outlined below.
Please read this guide to understand our COVID-19 ordering procedures and policies before placing an order.
- -You may schedule your order by visiting our online ordering page here.
- -We are unable to accept walk-up orders at this time.
- -Lead times will vary based on demand. Our online ordering page will display the most current pickup availability.
- -Due to increased demand during the holiday season, we are unable to fill same-day orders at this time.
- -If an item is missing from our online ordering page it is likely that the item is sold out for the week.
- -Due to our limited physical space and strict social distancing practices, customers are not permitted to enter our shop.
- -Please call us at (617) 666‑1970 when you arrive to collect your order.
- -In order to maintain social distancing please remain outside while collecting your order.
- -Orders should be collected at the scheduled time. Any orders not picked up by 3:00 p.m. on Saturday will be donated to Haley House. Customers will not be refunded for missed order pickups.
Visit UsM.F. Dulock
201A Highland Ave
Somerville, MA 02143
Our Meat Club
The M.F. Dulock Meat Club is a program offered to our customers to introduce, encourage and support nose-to-tail consumption of our precious food animals. Once a month for each member, we carefully choose a total of 5 lbs from the wide variety of cuts that we have butchered for the day. Ask us about it next time you stop in.